Originally uploaded 8/2/97 Reedited 7/16/99
HIST123 - WARCHIEF QUIZ
So you think you can quote Manui & Adams with the best of them, eh? Try this trivia nightmare on for size, O pupil:
(Answers at the bottom of the page.)
- Halek and Bethdariel's daughter Threk Har overthrew the tyranny of the Empire of the Cute Fuzzy Bears. In Yamara's time, where do the Bears live?
- If the number of teeth in the name of Halek's tribe were trebled, what would they be called?
- What was the name of the multiple-amputee King from the first full-page episode of WARCHIEF: The Alumnus?
- In Episode Five...
- a. What beverage did the lonely queen of the dying planet serve the Clan?
- b. Was it safe to drink?
- Did you get the joke in Episode Eight about Mago filling a tube with diamonds and coal?
LANG010 - Test Your Language Skills
Take the following words, and use them in a sentence:
EXTRA CREDIT: Study the emergency phrase "Oh my god! There's an axe in my head," and then report for a field trip this Saturday at the Ph'legeth Exobology Hall.
XC007 - Fraternity/Sorority Surrogate Exercise
Perhaps you've gone to a community college, or some other institution of higher learning that did not have a fraternity or sorority life. Maybe you were never invited into a frat. And just maybe they had good reason.
Don't despair, student. The WARCHIEF Activity and Higher Learning Center has a self-humiliation course that will induct you into our own cliquey social grouping. Haze yourself, by following these steps:
If you have avoided arrest, congratulations! You are now a full-fledged member of the Six Teeth Co-Ed Siblingity! Welcome, Sibling.
- Stick out your tongue, as far as you can, without injuring yourself.
- Wipe it off with a sanitary towel.
- Grasp it firmly in one hand (make sure that your hands are clean!)
- Now go to your bank, and walk in circles around the lobby for about 60 seconds.
- Ask the bank personnel (by means of gestures with your free hand) if you can have a seat until they are ready to wait on you.
- Sit on the floor.
For further information regarding fraternities and sororities in a roleplaying context, visit the House Godot page, a part of the Avatar System, from DOUBLE EXPOSURE.
Warchief Main :: Yamara Main
Warchief: The Alumnus Copyright © 1997, 1999 Manui & Adams.
Warchief: The AlumnusTM and all characters and likenesses are trademarks of Aetherco. All rights reserved.
Reedited July, 1999.